SPARK Neuro is an applied neuroscience company revolutionizing the evaluation of audience engagement in advertising and entertainment. Instead of relying on traditional research methods, we go right to the source, measuring brain and nervous system activity.
SPARK’s research is trusted by major brands including GM, Clorox, Toyota, Procter & Gamble, NBC, Universal Pictures, Telemundo, and Netflix. SPARK Neuro has been featured for their innovative research by CNN, ABC News, The Washington Post, and AdWeek.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented writer to build various B2B thought leadership pieces to support sales and marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who is curious, creative, and able to craft an engaging story from technical and at times complex research findings.
In this role you will:
- Write and edit marketing and sales collateral, including but not limited to blogs, case studies, white papers, social content, and video scripts.
- Work with company executives and technical experts to create thought leadership content.
- Assist with other communications initiatives as needed.
What we’d like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Ability to translate technical content into accessible and engaging stories.
- Strong writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Any B2B marketing experience is a plus
This position is full-time and on-site at our beautiful office in West Village. All full-time employees are eligible for our terrific benefits program, which includes unlimited PTO, full health coverage, a fantastic office culture, and most importantly, great snacks.