- Nurture and grow client accounts, delivering an outstanding level of service.
- Build relationships with clients, develop their knowledge and use of Neuro.
- Work closely with the research managers to support the success of each project internally.
- Work with the research teams to ensure reports include all agreed deliverables for the client.
- Present the reports back to the client and gather feedback.
- Arrange client participation in regular educational events.
- Promote inclusion of clients in SPARK thought leadership efforts.
- Discover and map out opportunities within accounts for additional projects.
- Contribute to the wider team with ideas and support of marketing initiatives.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager renewing and growing enterprise accounts
- Demonstrable experience in exceeding revenue goals
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, and a quick learner of new platforms
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communications skills
- BA / BSc
About SPARK Neuro:
Admit it. You don’t really know how people feel about your ads. Your data lacks accuracy and focus groups aren’t giving you the insights you need. You crave more details and actionable results. We’re here to disrupt the way you do research. We go straight to the source, measuring brain and nervous system activity. We produce second-by-second data, giving you every granular detail of attention and emotional levels. These insights give you an advantage—the power of science to make creative decisions.
We’re a team of experts in our field with an A-List group of investors, from Thiel Capital to Will Smith to Michael Eisner the previous CEO of Disney, and many more with a client list that includes top brands such as Netflix, Paramount, NBC, Hulu, and GM.