We are looking for a Data Scientist to support our product, software development and client services teams. The ideal candidate is adept at analyzing and using data sets to produce insights and communicating with team members.
They must have strong experience using a variety of data analysis tools (including R and Python), building and implementing a variety of statistical models, and developing software implementations of data analysis pipelines. They must have a proven ability to drive results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions and insights hidden in data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Collaborate with client services team to analyze and interpret neuroscience-based data
- Develop and implement statistical analysis procedures for the client services team
- Develop and implement a frontend GUI for the analysis pipeline
- Develop software to increase efficiency and effectiveness of client services teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or Psychology (or related fields)
- Proficient in using Python and R for data manipulation and analysis
- Experience in data visualization using ggplot2 or matplotlib
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, including the GLM and GAM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including reporting on insights derived from statistical analyses
- Driven to learn and master new technologies and statistical techniques
- Experience in Neuroscience, Psychology, or Sociology research (or related fields)
- Knowledge of multivariate statistics, bayesian inference, and neural network algorithms
- Familiarity with SQL and development of ETLs
- Familiarity with UNIX shell scripting