SPARK Neuro is a neuroscience technology and research company revolutionizing the evaluation of audience engagement in advertising and entertainment. Since early 2017, we have been using neuroscience to provide solutions and insights for Fortune 500 clients. We measure the attention levels and emotions of study participants to help our clients optimize advertising and entertainment, and improve education and cognitive health outcomes. We are looking for someone who loves marketing and science to join our fast-growing team as a Research Associate.
As a member of one of our Research Teams, the Research Associate will take part in client projects from start to finish. As a Research Associate, you will be heavily involved in study and experiment planning, data collection and analysis, report building and client presentations. As a member of our growing team, you will work each day to design and execute projects that have real impact on the marketing efforts of Fortune 500 companies spanning multiple different industries and markets.
- Help plan and implement research studies for clients as a member of a project team, including but not limited to:
- Recruiting study participants, often upwards of 150 for single studies
- Help design experiments to compare or optimize different kinds of video content
- Prep for and execute data collection with various biometric sensors (Such as eeg, gsr, and eye trackers)
- Design and administer surveys to remote and in-person study participants
- Design and conduct 1-1 interviews with study participants of all backgrounds
- Analyze survey and interview data and synthesize into actionable findings reports (typically powerpoint)
- Incorporate client needs and feedback into reporting
- Take ownership of the reporting process from the beginning of project planning to the creation of a final report that will be used for client presentations.
- Gain an understanding of each client’s industry to learn how to solve client problems with a knowledge of each problem’s unique context.
- Build up your analytic expertise to better deliver data driven results to clients.
- Present analysis internally in preparation for eventual external presenting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in psychology, market research, statistics, marketing, economics, or neuroscience or related major
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude! You’ll be working very closely with a tight-knit group and we only want to hire kind, constructive team members
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills, particularly within survey design and analysis
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adhere to a set schedule
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with excel/google sheets and presentation building
- An optimistic and energetic attitude
- An intellectually curious mind that seeks to explore and find new answers to complex problems
- An analytic mind that enjoys creating and refining processes to increase efficiency
- An ability to move on quickly and learn from failure