Sales Development Rep
SPARK Neuro is looking for our next team member for a role with huge growth potential. If you have experience starting sales conversations with influencers and decision makers in the Fortune 500 and other household name brands – we would like to meet you.
SPARK helps the world largest advertisers to analyze and improve their advertising content – we read people’s brainwaves and biometric responses in order to help research and insights teams improve the impact of their creative with their target audience.
To succeed, outstanding communication and listening skills are essential, as well as the ability to work within a fast moving startup environment. Your input will be a major influence in SPARK’s success and so there are many growth and recognition opportunities within the company for successful team members.
- Drive pipeline creation via securing meetings with target personas within target accounts.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales ready.
- Use cold calls, emails & social media to prospect into accounts.
- Identify client challenges and highlight solutions we provide.
- Set up meetings or calls between existing clients and account managers.
- Proven work experience as an SDR or BDR
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls / Linkedin Prospecting)
- Track record of achieving meeting booking quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Experience with Sales Development Rep tools such as Apollo / Outreach / Salesloft
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
If you’re interested in this role, please apply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(no agencies or recruiters please)